AVT1Login to view prices
The AVT1 is a compact 4G GPS tracking device with a variety of inputs and outputs to cater for the most demanding applications. The 4G modem allows for operation on both Cat-M1 and NB-IoT networks. Its rugged housing is IP67 rated to withstand the harshest environments, without sacrificing tracking and communications performance. With the internal GPS and cellular antennas, installation is a breeze. The internal backup battery provides alerts and tracking operations even when external power is removed.
Rugged Weatherproof GPS Tracking Device – Wired
– Network Type 4G LTE
– Cellular Antenna: Internal
– APN: Auto APN details preloaded
– GPS Antenna: Internal
– GPS Tracking: High Sensitivity with 72CH GLONASS
– GPS Amplifier: Low Noise GPS Signal Booster (LNA) Smart Technology
– Accident Detect: Built in accelerometer detects high G-force impact in accidents or rollovers and reports the event to the server for emergency alerting.
– TXT Setup: Remote setup of the APN server and other details via TXT
– Geo-Fencing: Capacity to remotely set & store hundreds of geo-fencing:
• No Go & Keep out areas
• Arrival & Depature alerts
• Automatic Output Controls. e.g. switch on hazard lights
• Speeding Zones with Audible Alert
– Recovery Mode: Can be remotely switched to live tracking and reporting mode
– Adaptive Tracking: Can be set to use accelerometer and GPS data to intelligently sense if the vehicle is moving and send updates.
– Data Security: Includes bank-level AES-256 authentication & data encryption
– Battery Status: Battery level monitoring
– Off Line Assist Now Offline data aid & extremely fast performance
– Memory: Internal with over 25,000 records while off line. Up to 14 days of memory storage.
• Battery Type: 3 x AA 1.5V Lithium
• Battery Life: Up to 7 years with once daily update
– Up to 1 year with once hourly update
-Operating Temperature: -20° to +60°C
– Dimensions: 138L x 72W x 30H mm